Your Empowered Life

When I think of a life of "true bliss," I think of a place where we follow our hearts desire, our dreams our goals and aspirations.

I think of finding fulfillment and having a life of purpose. An empowered life where you live your life to it's limits.

Sounds great! The problem, we don't typically spend much time following our dreams and aspirations. We are too busy in our day to day schedule to even look up out of the fog to know what we truly want in life.

For me, I was making a good living, but I wasn't making a good life, I wasn't "living a life without limits."

I was chasing down the wrong rabbit hole. I thought as long as I was bringing home a good paycheck, the family was healthy, and no major catastrophe was happening then I was on the path of, "true bliss."

The reality, I was coming home from my job feeling, "spent," with no energy for anything else in my day, and no patience. I hated coming home to the most important people in my life like that. Let me explain.

I get off work one day a little late. It had been an extremely busy day and I was feeling especially tired. I just wanted to get home and relax. Instead I'm stuck in commuter traffic for 55 minutes and I can feel myself getting more frustrated as each minute goes by. "Just relax I tell myself," and I turn the radio up a little louder, trying to just revel in the music.

My mind gets side tracked into all the things I still have to do when I get home. I think, "I should have gotten dinner started before I left this morning."

I walk through the door and the first words I hear are from my son, " hey mom I don't get this homework, I need you to help me." "I'm busy you need to figure it out yourself," I reply.

"I can't I already tried."

The exchange continues for a few more minutes and ends with my son saying,

"OK fine I'll just have my teacher help me tomorrow."

Teachers reading this are probably cringing right now.

Not my idea of being an empowered women or having an inspired, dream life. It's days like this that we all have, We know there is something better and yet we settle.

Why do we settle?

The challenge for me was to determine what it was I wanted, what my dream life looked like what my life of aspirations and purpose was. Then moving towards them was scary as h*ll.

Yes change is scary (honestly some days, bloodcurdling) and tough, but look at the alternative.

Imagine what it would be like once you have achieved it. Life is short and as they say, there is no time like the present. For me the best decision I ever made was to follow my heart. To become an entrepreneur and to live my life my way.

For change to really happen for you it must come from a very personal place in you.

You have to get to a place where you decide the pain of being where you are now is more than the pain of change.

You know that place that says, "I just can't do this any more."We have all been there at one time in our lives with something.

Then you muster up all the courage you can find and, "go for it." Sounds easy, but not so much. You've been there where you start to take the steps forward and then you quit, we all have.

To shift your life in the direction you want it to go, it all starts and ends within you. The payoff is monstrous and once you start taking the small daily steps, each day gets easier.

You have already seen this in your own life. We have each made changes in our lives that at first we were uncertain of, but as we had small success we became more and more confident and then eventually looked back and felt this huge sense of pride and accomplishment.

We all have greatness in us, our hearts desires, dreams and goals can all be manifested. Go for your dreams with passion, commitment, patience, and persistence. They are totally achievable for you. We have a complimentary 7 day training series to help you get started, 'Living A Life Without Limits. "

My partner Elena and I are excited to help you live your dream lifestyle. We have a complimentary 7 day series, "7 Key Tips To Live Your Dream Lifestyle," available for you. In this series we will help you determine what your dream lifestyle includes, help you set-up goals and strategies so you have the lifestyle you dream of for yourself and your family. Get your complementary lifestyle tips here:
http://LiveALifeWithoutLimits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment